NetApp Gala Dinner & EMEA Partner Awards 2016
Could you be a winner?
Always a hugely popular part of this event, the Partner Excellence Awards recognise those partners who go beyond the call of duty for their customers and demonstrate success at the highest level. Each category will evaluate partners on Revenue Attainment, Growth and Investment in NetApp Training. Could you be a winner in 2016?
Distributor of the Year – ‘Coach of the Year’
Cloud Partner of the Year – ‘Striker of the Year’
Flash Partner of the Year – ‘Top Scorer of the Year’
FlexPod Partner of the Year – ‘Teammate of the Year’
CDOT Partner of the Year – ‘Player of the Year’
Service Partner of the Year – ‘Goal Keeper of the Year’
EMEA Partner of the Year – ‘Champion of the Year’
Special Award - `Exceptional Recognition´
Estrada de Montes Claros S/N
Website (only in Portuguese)
The dress code for the gala dinner should be "smart casual". For men, that means your kit bag should include a jacket or blazer, a shirt with a collar and smart shoes. No jeans please and no trainers.
We believe that best practices, increased turnover, customer support and satisfaction, business excellence, improved productivity, and individual career success all deserve to be recognised. In turn, you can use the recognition and publicity generated to reinforce your message to potential and existing customers. With this awards program, partner efforts are recognised and rewarded in a consistent way. Here's how the program works.
Publicity You Can Count On
A kit awaits winners at the awards ceremony, including:
- Press release with photos of speakers spokespeople
- Prepared quotes from EMEA management and corporate, photos
- Social media coverage - links to NetApp blogs and social media
Achievement breeds more achievement. Being an award winner will help you:
- Win new business. An independent endorsement showing that you or your company delivers commercially effective solutions will help you attract new customers.
- Improve business relationships. An award will enhance your reputation within a wider audience of current and potential customers, suppliers, partners, and the business community.
- Maximise PR opportunities. Highlight your success. You can promote your win for an unlimited period and generate more regional and national media coverage. Plus, winners will be featured in related NetApp media, including press releases and on our website.
- Make your company a better place to work. Success is infectious. An award can increase productivity, boost motivation and confidence, help you attract the best talent and even transform careers. Don't miss out on this opportunity to transform your business.
The winning companies will be promoted both locally and by NetApp EMEA.